The Complete Web Development Course
Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer.
This is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here's why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London's leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2020 ready and you'll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn't cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years, with student testing and feedback.
- We've taught over 100,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You'll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students - that's you!
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The course includes over 30 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world websites and web apps.
Throughout the course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.
You'll also build a portfolio of over 15+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the first lesson!
Hi, I'm Angela. I'm the lead mobile instructor at the App Brewery where we have over 400,000 students worldwide.
My first foray into programming was when I was just 12 years old, wanting to build my own Space Invaders. Since then, I've made hundreds of apps and some awesome games to boot. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humour but also detailed explanations and plenty of animations to make sure everything is easy to understand. I'll be there for you every step of the way.
As seen in:
PreviewWhat You'll Get in This Course (3:08)
StartDownload the Course Syllabus
StartDownload the Course Resources
PreviewHow Does the Internet Actually Work? (5:42)
PreviewHow Do Websites Actually Work? (6:20)
StartWhat You'll Need to Get Started - Setup Your Local Web Development Environment (4:38)
StartSetup Packages (2:58)
StartHow to Get Help When You're Stuck (6:44)
StartIntroduction to HTML (10:51)
StartThe Anatomy of an HTML Tag (10:55)
StartWhat we're building - HTML Personal Site (2:52)
StartWhat is The HTML Boilerplate (17:01)
StartHow to Structure Text in HTML (11:00)
StartHTML Lists (5:24)
StartHTML Image Elements (7:32)
StartHTML Links and Anchor Tags (11:55)
StartHow to Ace this Course (1:24)
StartHTML Tables (12:03)
StartUsing HTML Tables for Layout (2:16)
StartHTML Tables Code Challenge (1:44)
StartHTML Tables Solution Walkthrough (6:44)
StartHTML Forms (9:17)
StartForms in Practice - Create a Contact Me Form (7:29)
StartPublish Your Website! (6:48)
StartTip from Angela - Habit Building with the Calendar Trick (2:52)
StartGet Monthly Tips and Tools to Level Up as a Developer