Welcome to the Complete Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn Python and get into data science.
At over 35+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive data science and machine learning course available online. Even if you have ZERO programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here's why:
We'll take you step-by-step through video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a data scientist and machine learning professional.
The course includes over 35 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while solving real-world problems.
In the curriculum, we cover a large number of important data science and machine learning topics, such as:
- Data Cleaning and Pre-Processing
- Data Exploration and Visualisation
- Linear Regression
- Multivariable Regression
- Optimisation Algorithms and Gradient Descent
- Naive Bayes Classification
- Descriptive Statistics and Probability Theory
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Model Evaluation and Analysis
Throughout the course, we cover all the tools used by data scientists and machine learning experts, including:
- Python 3
- Scikit Learn
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Python and be ready to tackle any data science project. We’ll be covering all of these Python programming concepts:
- Data Types and Variables
- String Manipulation
- Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Loops and Iterators
- Conditionals and Control Flow
- Generator Functions
- Context Managers and Name Scoping
- Error Handling
By working through real-world projects you get to understand the entire workflow of a data scientist which is incredibly valuable to a potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- 178+ HD Video Lectures
- 30+ Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Data Science and Machine Learning Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- Comprehensive data science & machine learning bootcamp course materials and curriculum
StartIntroduction to Linear Regression & Specifying the Problem (6:07)
StartGather & Clean the Data (9:50)
StartExplore & Visualise the Data with Python (22:28)
StartThe Intuition behind the Linear Regression Model (7:23)
StartAnalyse and Evaluate the Results (15:48)
StartDownload the Complete Notebook Here
I’m Philipp, I’m a data scientist and mobile developer with a passion for teaching. I’m the lead instructor at the London App Brewery for machine learning and Android development, fluent in Python, Java, Swift, Dart, and VBA. I’ve taught thousands of students in-person in our London classroom. Head up our corporate training at companies such as Google, Amazon and Twitter. Every day I think about how I can make hard concepts easy to understand, which projects would make a good tutorial, and how I can help make programming fun and approachable for everybody!